Joining in with Francesca from Francesca Writes Here for Thankful Thursday because, while things have been very up and down for me lately, when I sit down and think about it, I do have so much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for having A home for two weeks instead of one week even if it was largely due to medical issues.
- I am thankful that I only have to get through seven more days of work before I am on leave.
- I am thankful that we are able to afford to go away on holiday.
- I am thankful that K is old enough to stay at home and look after the house and the dogs.
- I am thankful for my folks and BIL/SIL who all live close enough to us so that if anything goes wrong at the house, K is not totally alone.
- I am thankful for the sun when it comes out because it means that the rain is staying away for a while - I don't recall having such a wet winter in all the years we have been here.
- I am thankful that we have had such a mild winter.
- I am thankful for a job which, while sometimes can be a tad boring, also gives me some challenges every now and again.
- I am thankful for all the comments I received after I was bemoaning the fact that I only do 20 mins exercise a day from people who do less than that - thank you so much !! It made me realise that I really shouldn't knock my 20 mins a day because it definitely is better than nothing !!
Have the best week e.v.e.r. !!!
What are you thankful for today ?
TFTD : Life is a pencil. Erase those memories that BIND you to sadness, and write new ones that will manifest the wonders of your existence.