I know that I have been MIA for a while - thank you to everyone who has been in touch with me to check that things are OK - I can't tell you how much I appreciate it !!!!
Because it is Friday, it means linking up with Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for Things I Know because, as we all know, we all know sh*t !!!!
- I know that I seem to be having more down days than up days and I need to be OK with this. It is a process and I need to work through it. A HUGE thanks to A for being so patient with me - to be honest, if I was married to me I think I would have asked me to leave a little while ago - he has the patience of a saint !!
- I know that taking time off work only provides temporary relief. I wonder how much I could cut our expenses to allow me to stop working for 12 months ? I'm thinking that won't really be a solution because struggling financially would probably land up being more stressful for me.
- I know that LydiaCLee from Where The Wild Things Were posted about online friends who go quiet - and then I got stuck in the middle. I won't often post if I don't have something positive / up beat to say - I don't like to post Negative Nelly stuff - not because I don't want to share what is happening and have people think that my life is all bright, fluffy and cheerful - but more because I don't want to chase my readers away with NN posts. I didn't look at it from the perspective of posting about the cr*p and getting the support of my online friends. I know that if I read a post and it sounds like the person is battling I try to say something up lifting or get in touch with them to see if there is anything I can do to help - why I would think that people don't want to read about the downs in my life, I don't know ?
- I don't know what has happened with my blog. I haven't posted for 2 weeks (Last post was Friday 8th March 2013) and there have been 893 page views since then - which is an average of 64 posts per day. Who on earth is clicking on here when I haven't even posted anything ? This, I don't know.
- I know that I have a 10km event to run on Sunday at 5pm at UQ in Brisbane. I know that I have not done nearly enough training for it. I know that this worries me. I know that I will be happy so long as I finish the 10km and don't come last. I know that next time I think it is a great idea to book an event so far in advance, I will check with someone sensible before registering for said event.
- I know that today is Friday and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I could do the happy dance - which would be totally OK as I am the only one in the office right now so it isn't as though anyone would laugh at me. I don't think I could have got through another day to get to the weekend (even if above mentioned 10km run is taking place on this particular weekend !!!)
- I know that A has invited people over for dinner tomorrow night and, once they get there, we will enjoy ourselves, but man I wish I didn't have to cook a meal that is required to be edible by visitors !! It's so much easier when it is just the two of us and I say "I don't feel like eating anything - can you get something for yourself ?"
- I don't know how to choose who to sponsor through Kiva - do I pick by country, by sex, by trade/requirement, by age, by how close they are to getting their full loan ? There are so many deserving candidates but I have limited funds to sponsor here. Any ideas ?
Now that I have remembered that I have to prepare dinner for tomorrow night, I had better get looking through allrecipes.com.au for some inspiration.
Thanks again Miss Cinders for hosting the TIK linky - always good to join in.
Have the best Friday and a fantastic weekend !!!!
TFTD : Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.