YAY - finally, Friday has arrived which means that it is time to link in with Grace from With Some Grace for FYBF and Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for Things I Know because, as she rightly puts it, we all know sh*t !!
- I know that, this week after my comment to MC in her post during the week, karma came to bite me on the butt - I found two grey hairs in the front of my hair !! I can't tell you how much I laughed when I found the first one - the second one had me going on the loo rather than pee my pants !!!!! Maybe I am going to have to get that dye out sooner rather than later !
- I know that this weather is sucky and that I have thoroughly enjoyed the sun for the few hours it was out on Saturday and yesterday - but oh, if only it stayed for a little longer when it did make an appearance. It reminds me of some super star - just gives you a hint of their time and then they bugger off with their entourage through closed doors to do whatever they do behind closed doors !
- I know that today is the start of autumn - I am hoping that cooler weather is on it's way. Please note - only cooler weather required - not more rain, ok ?
- I know that I have been for two runs this week and they both felt relatively good. I know that the rain will not melt me if I go running in it - I just have to remember not to wear my glasses as I can't stand rain on my glasses !!
- I know that I am going to go for at least another two runs this week which, together with two PT sessions, 1 x 90 minute massage and 2 x 60 min massages means I have done my best to give my body a good workout this week.
- I know that my eating has not been as good as it could have been. K has cooked twice this week so we have had two dinners without protein (for some reason she seems to pick rice/pasta/vegetarian dishes to cook BUT hey, I don't have to cook so I am not complaining !!!!). I know that going to training 45 mins later than normal, then coming home and getting ready for a client, then chatting to said client until nearly 9.30pm before having two slices of toast with nutella for dinner is probably not the best way to treat my body !
- I know that I am looking forward to catching up with a friend tomorrow morning for a reflexology treatment and then a 'catch up chat' - my abs will be getting a great workout. So, if you are around the Gold Coast tomorrow at about lunch time and hear some raucous laughter from two 'ladies' - it may very well be us !
- I know that I thoroughly enjoyed my lazy Sunday last weekend - and if the weather continues the way it has been, I may very well be having another lazy Sunday this weekend !
- I know that I love linkies 'cos they give me something to write about when all else fails and I hit a blank !
Have the most fantastic Friday !
TFTD : Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose - Tom Krause