Even though this was a short week having had a long weekend last weekend, this week seems to have dragged but, finally, the weekend is within spitting distance (not that I am going to try to spit on it - I would never diss the weekend like that !!!!) but at least it is closer than it was on Tuesday or Wednesday or even yesterday, or even 5 minutes ago - OK , am sure you get my point !!!!
Anyway, linking in with Rhianna at A Parenting Life for Things I Know, this is what I know this week.
I know :
- that maintaining my weight is not what I want to do but it's better than putting on weight
- that eating in this heat is just too hard
- that having K home is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C
- that going to the movies with my 21yo daughter brought me heaps of pleasure
- that 2 Guns is actually quite a funny movie
- that planning to go to the 7's rugby on Sunday with same daughter is something I am looking forward to
- that there is no way I would have gone to the movies or 7's rugby with my Mom when I was 21
- that I am so grateful for the great (most of the time) relationship that K and I have
- that I am looking forward to a movie night at home tonight
What do you know this week ?
Have you linked in with Rhianna yet ?
Why not ?
Have the best weekend !
TFTD : Sometimes you have to step outside of the person you've been, and remember the person you were meant to be, the person you wanted to be, the person you are.