Linking in with Rhianna from A Parenting Life for one of the easiest linkies for the week - Things I Know.
- I know that going to gym 4 times in the week is fantastic
- I know that I am getting stronger every time I go
- I know that I am still the newbie in the classes but I don't care - I give it my best shot and that is all that I can ask from myself
- I know that paying (what works out to be) $4.53 per class in order for me to get fit and healthy is a small price to pay
- I know that I need to book in for my assessment and program so that I can mix up my exercise so my body is kept guessing about what I am doing (I will do this the week after next as A is due home today and so will be here next week and I would rather spend the time with him instead of spending more time at the gym)
- I know that I like that I can change the program whenever I want and they will work with me on a new program
- I know that this health kick can be rather addictive and I like that I am getting to the point where if I don't exercise I feel like cr*p - this means that I am more likely to keep on going because I love how I feel when I am finished a session
What do you know today ?
Have you blogged about it ?
Have you shared it with other
bloggers at A Parenting Life ?
Have the best weekend and take care !
TFTD : It’s not what you have been through that defines who you are; it’s how you got through it that has made you the person you are today.