Linking in with Miss Cinders from The Miss Cinders for Things I Know today because, as she always reminds us, we all know sh*t.
- I know that I feel different about social media after having that break over Christmas and the New Year
- I know that I missed my friends who live in my computer
- I know that they are truly amazing ladies who I am proud to call my friends
- I know that I really appreciated the time that I got to spend with my family instead of being on the computer
- I know that I love growing a business that makes others happy and feel better
- I know that this year is the year I get serious about my fitness again - my health is mostly back on track (except for the itches which are currently driving me up the wall but a couple of doses - some double - of phenergan keeps them relatively under control)
Here's to a FANTASTIC 2014 ! Have the best weekend !
What do you know today ?
TFTD : Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won't cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back.
Bonus TFTD : Self-doubt is the enemy of personal growth. It's only when we shed our apprehension about our own self-worth that we realise how much we are truly capable of and that we can access our true potential.