Because I am writing this on Wednesday night, I am anticipating Kate's Thankful Thursday post (not that she ever lets us down !!!!).
This week I am thankful for :
- a cold which I woke up with this morning because it gives me a chance to get rid of it before we go on holiday in two weeks time.
- the granadilla's my folks gave me to add to the plain yoghurt I bought (despite the fact that they gave me about 25 and I only have 500ml of yoghurt !!!!)
- the wonderful birthday I had on Saturday and the lovely presents I received
- an impromptu dinner out last night with A where we got to talk about his job offers
- the fact that there are 6 companies trying to get him to join them when the company he currently works for closes it's doors
- a car which has nearly 200,000kms on the clock but is still reliable and great to drive
- blogging, twitter and facebook friends who are so supportive and caring
- only 10 days of work until we leave for NZ (or 11 if you count the Saturday that I think I will have to work to get everything done before I go !!!)
- the opportunity to meet other bloggers next Saturday
- the courage (that I hope I will have on the day) to go out and meet above bloggers
- this opportunity to reflect on what I am thankful for rather than concentrating on what is annoying / irritating / p*ssing me off !
What are you thankful for this week ?
TFTD : Be honest. Kiss those you love. Say "Thank you", "I love you" and "You did a great job" to someone each day. Love your life and what you have been given, it is not accidental - search for your purpose and do it the best that you can. Dreaming does matter - it allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Forgive - it frees the soul. Recognise the special people you have been blessed to know.