Linking in with Dorothy from Singular Insanity with some (random) things that I know today :
- I am feeling 1,000 times better today than I was during the week just gone - YAY !!!
- maybe that is because it is my birthday and I am getting thoroughly spoilt
- I have an amazing support system without which I wouldn't function as well as I do
- others are doing it tougher than I am
- the wind that is blowing may make the game this afternoon a little unpleasant
- the pecan pie from Montmarte looks nicer than it tastes
- Crust make the best sweet chilli and basil pizza
- I had some awesome random things to include in this blog but I can't remember them now that I am sitting here blogging !!!!
Have the best weekend ever !
TFTD : The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.