It's Thursday which means that it is Thankful Thursday over with Leigh at Six By The Bay.
- I am thankful that I remembered to make some notes during the week so that I didn't have to sit here trying to remember what made me thankful over the past week !!!!
- I am thankful for the sun that shone on Saturday - what a mood lifter that was. Unfortunately we haven't seen the sun since then except for maybe one, no at least two minutes, this morning before it went back to hide behind the clouds again :(
- I am thankful for the clients that I have had this week. On Monday I had a 90 minute massage to do and it was just lovely. I know that my client enjoyed it but I wonder if she enjoyed it more than I did ? Last night after running and eating dinner I had a 60 min massage with a gentleman who has issues with his legs, and the challenge to make someone feel better is always good. I have another hour massage to do tonight - looking forward to it after I have been to training and had dinner.
- I am thankful for the coloured pens that I bought and have been using at work - I LOVE COLOURED PENS !!!
- I am thankful that A paused the TV last night so that I could watch the last 4 overs of the Ryobi Cup Final between QLD and VIC - what an exciting finish made even better by the fact that we won by 2 runs !!! It was an amazing finish and I was so glad our boys managed to pull it off in the end. So, we hold the Sheffield Cup, Big Bash League and now the Ryobi Cup - go Queensland !!!!!
- I am thankful for the fact that I had made up my mind that I was going to run last night unless it was absolutely p*ssing down with rain. I have really wanted to get out there but the weather hasn't been playing along nicely at all - in fact it's just been bloody miserable. I got home and it was drizzling so I got changed and set off, sans glasses as I hate water on my glasses. About 1.5km into the run it started to rain a little harder but I kept going. It let up not long after that and 5.69km later I was back home again SOOOOO pleased that I had got out there and run. I then planked for a minute and was ready for dinner !!!!
- I am thankful for entering events which help to keep me motivated to exercise. I am sure that if I didn't have events in the future to work towards, it would be too easy to come up with excuses for not exercising.
- I am thankful to Lisa from Random Acts of Zen for her generosity - I smile every time I see my bell.
- I am thankful to Leigh for hosting Thankful Thursday - it truly is one of my favourite linkies !!
- My BIGGEST and BESTEST thankful for today is that I am feeling sooooooooo much better. This past week I have had more good days than bad. I am in a much better head space than I have been for a long time. My weight is still an issue BUT I know that I will get on top of it when the time is right - in the meantime I am working on being kind to myself.
Have the most amazing week !
TFTD : The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly - Thomas Paine