This week I know a fair amount - not anything particularly exciting but then, that's how I like it at the moment !!!!
- I know that I am happy to have signed the quote for the roof for the deck and paid the depost.
- I know that I am not that happy that since signing and paying the deposit, we haven't heard back from the sales guy who has to bring his boss around to check the measurements prior to them ordering the materials as apparently 148sqm of roofing is a rather large job !! (No, they aren't a fly by night bunch, they did our veranda roof at our last house about 8 years ago)
- I know that I was very happy to get a quote for the shutters and blinds for the southern side of the house - it was nearly as much as I was expecting it to be so that was a bonus !!
- I know that if I can get A to get to their offices in Burleigh tomorrow to agree on a colour, they can probably start production sooner rather than later.
- I know that A leaves for Mackay on Monday. At this point it will be a month before he comes home. If he has to go back he will be home a week and then go back for another month. All of a sudden they seem to have heaps of work up that way which is a little sad as I have gotten used to having him at home with me.
- I know that if he does have to go back, I will be rattling around in a house that is too big for 3 people never mind 1 person !!!! I also know that at the same time as I am rattling around at home, K will be house sitting for a friend of mine in a big 4 bedroom home - at least I will have the dogs for company and they may even be allowed to sleep inside the house !!!!
- I know that having everyone over for dinner on Mother's Day, while probably not the brightest idea I ever had, was so enjoyable and so much fun. It's been ages since we had roasts with all the trimmings including cheese sauce for the broccoli and cauliflower but next year I think we will just take my folks out to dinner on the Saturday night !!! We all laughed so much - it was great !
- I know that I'm starting to go grey. The colour in my hair has grown out a bit and I can see a few grey hairs poking around in there - I was beginning to wonder if I would ever go grey - now I know I will !!!
- I know that I am pleased to be picking up A's wedding ring this afternoon. Last weekend we took it in to have it made bigger and I can pick it up after work tomorrow. He will be very pleased to be able to wear it again.
- I know that today is going to be a slow day at work because I don't really have a lot to do and I'm the only one in the office - roll on 4pm !
Have the best day and an even better weekend !
What do you know this week ?
Have you joined in with the
easiest linky going ?
TFTD : Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.