This week my Thankful Thursday post will be the same as every other Thursday - r-a-n-d-o-m ! Linking in with Leigh from Six By The Bay for TT.
- I am thankful that we didn't run out of food or drink at K's 21st.
- I am thankful that she enjoyed herself so much.
- I am thankful that I didn't have more than one glass of Amarula and so didn't wake up with a hangover on Mother's Day.
- I am thankful for @FrancesaBlogs and @enay_teekay and the Twitter party we are having on Friday night - come and join us if you aren't doing anything else. 8pm, tomorrow night Friday 17th May, #vvow (virtual vodka or whatever) - optional viewing of Eurovision semi-finals, or anything else you may wish to view - or just be at the party. We learned a lot from our first party hence the shortened #.
- I am thankful that A has a job and working really hard on coping while he is away.
- I am thankful for free calls between our phones so that even though we can't be together, we can talk for ages without worrying about how much it is going to cost us to pay for said phone calls.
- I am thankful that K went to work and asked if she could have weekends off (if at all possible) as 'my Dad is working away from home and my Mom will be all by herself on the weekends if I am working' !!!!! (This is the same child who thinks the world revolves around her and what she wants - the same child who can scream and yell at me because I have expectations that she will help around the house even though she pays a nominal amount of board - go figure !!)
- I am thankful for new clients who keep coming back - The Body and Feet Retreat really is doing very nicely just ticking over - not so busy that I am rushed off my feet, but enough to keep me happy.
- I am thankful for the extension that I got for our tax returns and look forward to getting them done and dusted on Saturday. I figure if I embrace the task it may not be as horrible as I think it is going to be.
- I am thankful that today is Thursday because it means that tomorrow is Friday and, for me, the best day of the working week !
Now, if you haven't got anything else to do (because I know how much spare time everyone has - LOL) pop over to Leigh at Six By The Bay and see what everyone is thankful for today.
TFTD : The things we hate about ourselves aren't more real than the things we like about ourselves - Ellen Goodman