- I know that I have found the yummiest paleo recipe for coconut rough - I made it last week before we went away and it was delicious (even when I had to scoff it down with a spoon because I forgot to put it in the fridge). On Sunday night, I made some more - four times as much as what we had made previously ! Sadly, it hasn't lastest four times as long - it's just meant that I haven't cooked dinner for the last two nights and eaten
- I know that I am about to write to some place (I don't know what they are called but I do have an address for them - oooh just seen an ABN so I can look up the company name) because I filled in a survey (with a few untruths because I don't drink wine) in order to receive two travel coffee mugs (yes, I don't drink tea or coffee but they looked so nice and were the only reason I completed the survey in the first place) in February and still haven't received my travel coffee cups.
- I know that A works for a sucky company who couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery and that they have pushed the realms of my flexibility to the limit.
- I know that I don't like sleeping alone.
- I know that sometimes the silence is deafening.
- I know that I am happy that we sent out the invitations for K's party last night. I know that sometimes she is has no sense of practicality - ordering party invitations from a company in England when you want people to RSVP by next Wednesday is probably not the best decision. Free online invitations is what we are looking for Love !!!!
- I know that thanks to eVite we found them, sent them off and have had more than half the people reply already !
- I know that this means that the party is going to go ahead which means I am going to have to get my sh*t together very quickly.
- I know that I have a wonderful family who have all offered to help - if only K would make up her mind about what she wants !!!!!!!
- I know Mrs Flannery's has a 15% discount on heaps of stuff in store tomorrow so after my client and before catching up with my friend, I will be making a stop there to stock up on what I think I need for the next month.
- I know that my visit to the dentist yesterday turned out to be not nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be - this is one area where I find it really difficult not to expect the worst (maybe now that I am going for regular check-ups because he is so nice and so gentle, the worst won't happen).
- I know that I am loving the weather at the moment - the days are just beautiful and the nights are nice and cool - ideal for snuggling under the doona.
Wishing you all the best weekend ever !
What do you know today ?
TFTD : It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves - Edmund Hillary