- sleeping during the day
- running water to clean a glass and not waiting for a sink full of dishes before washing them
- chopping up veggies and not saving the tops and tails / skins to make some strange concoction, which may or may not, be of use to anyone
- not spending 1/2 hr trying to pick ever single piece of chicken off the carcass
- not believing I am late if I am only 5 mins early
- not making my bed every day
- not washing my sheets every. single. week - it's OK to wash them in a fort-night on occasions
- not opening the post every. single. day
- using the dryer because it makes more sense for me to wash in the evening when I get home from work
- buying good quality food when we can afford it
- planning me time so that I can be the best wife, mother, daughter and friend the rest of the time
- making sure I have some relaxing time most weekends - I do not have to be super busy all the time that I am not at work
- about spending money on myself/my family - we work hard and deserve to spoil ourselves at times. I don't believe we are frivolous with our money and we don't spend money we don't have. We save every month and I am really happy with where we are financially in our lives.
- about donating money to those less fortunate than ourselves. I currently have some loans with Kiva - two have started repaying - it's a great way to help others.
- not doing things the way my parents did
- missing joining in with some blog linkies - I do the best I can with the time I have - sometimes I join in and sometimes I don't - it doesn't mean that I don't think of you guys every day !!
Joining in with Essentially Jess because it is Tuesday and #IBOT - why not pop over and see who else has joined in ?
What do you no longer feel guilty about ?
TFTD : Don't listen to those who tell you exactly what to do. Listen to those who encourage you to do what you already know in your heart is right.