As always, a random list of things that I know :
- I know that next weekend will be even better than this weekend because A is due home on Friday afternoon sometime.
- I know that I have started that count-down.
- I know that, while I have missed A dreadfully, I have enjoyed the one-on-one time K and I have spent together.
- I know that I am glad that she has still gone out with her friends a few time and not felt that she has to stay at home because I am there by myself (funnily enough I am more than capable of being able to amuse myself for a couple of hours when I am all alone, in complete charge of the remote, my books, my crocheting and the bath !!)
- I know that I had a great time with some of my blogging friends on Saturday and I am very grateful for their technical knowledge (because I am only just a little bit better than totally useless) when it comes to anything technical (hence not being able to use the home computer since just after A left because I can't get the keyboard to work !!!). In the past, I have had a few people ask if I could have an 'E-mail Subscription' for my blog. I have not been able to do this UNTIL the other night ! Because of the clever ladies there on Saturday - they told me, step by step, how I could add the e-mail widget to my blog - AND I MANAGED TO DO IT !!! (Yes, it was really easy, yes, most people can probably do it in their sleep but whenever I manage to do anything slightly techie, I am thrilled !!!)
- I know that you can now subscribe to my blog, via e-mail (see on my side bar), should you wish to ensure that you never miss one of my
- I know that I was surprised at how many people said that they would like/love to be part of Project Brighten Someone's Day and then didn't send me their address. If you want to be part of it, please send me your physical address as the project is a snail mail project.
- I know (well I think I know) that if the weather doesn't fine up over the next two days, The Color Run may once again be postponed.
- I know that if it goes ahead I am going to be walking the full 5km and be proud of being able to walk that far (sad, but true).
- I know that, even though I am totally nervous about meeting Crashtest Mummy tomorrow night, I will have a great time.
- I know that I am soooooooooooooo looking forward to my kahuna massage on Saturday - after my I Must Confess post on Monday and some of the lovely comments left, I decided to book a massage and, while it may not land up being my perfect day, it will certainly go a long way towards me having a great day !
- I know that I am looking forward to meeting a client's 9 day old baby boy after work today where I can get a chance to cuddle and smell a new born baby and say "Thank goodness it's not mine" and then go home with K and have a peaceful night's sleep !
- I know that, while time seems to be flying by at a rate of knots faster than I can keep up with, this week seems to have dragged something terrible.
- I know that I love my on-line friends - thank you all for being the supportive, encouraging, inspiring and amazing bunch of people that you are - don't change !
- I know that, while I keep complaining about how fast time is flying by, I can't wait for July to come as my new Personal Planner arrived today - it is sooooooooo cute and I can't wait to start using it.
- I know that, while I don't give a rat's butt about stats, I am just amazed at how many people are visiting my blog - thanks to everyone for stopping by. When I started this blogging caper 'back in the day before it was cool to have a blog' I never imagined that there would be so many people stopping by on a daily basis. I must be doing something right otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back (or is it just that there are that many people in the world and new people are finding me, every day, but never return ??????) No, I know some of you keep coming back because you leave me lovely comments - thank you for those - they make me smile and laugh and keep my sanity sometimes.
What do you know today ?
Have the best weekend !
TFTD : Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient, and the best things come to those who never give up.