Friday is link up with The Miss Cinders (please note the name change !!!) for Things I Know Friday. Why not join in because, as we all know and MC always reminds us, we all know sh*t.
- I know that I am more than a little teensy weensie excited.
- I know that when I say "See you just now" to A this morning, it is true !
- I know that this has been a great week. One of those weeks where, even though some things haven't gone to plan, I've been able to go with the flow and all has been well.
- I know that I am looking forward to the long weekend.
- I know that K and I had a great conversation last Friday night when we driving into Surfers for her to drop me off to meet with CrashTest Mummy. She said "Mom, I don't want to grow up like you." and, do you know I was soooooooooooooo happy to hear her say that. I can't think of many other things she could have told me that would have made me happier !!!! I don't want her to grow up like me either. I want her to grow up confident and self assured and capable and strong. I want her to grow up believing in her ability to achieve whatever she wants. I want her to grow up and be out there - not in a nasty way - but in a way that says "I'm here. I'm strong. I'm confident. I can achieve anything. Don't mess with me because you may land up being sorry."
- I know that this will probably scare some people off but that is OK, she is very stong willed and needs to mix with people who can deal with that and not let her be in charge all the time.
- I know that I am looking forward to going to a Suns game with A on Saturday - it's been too long since he has been to a game. What would be even better is if we beat North Melbourne (which I think we could do if the stars align !!!)
- I know that I love brightening someone's day - I have got sooooooooo much pleasure out of this project - I am finding it quite hard to hold back and pace myself.
- I know that I am loving the new blogs that I have come across recently and the new connections I am making on Twitter / Instagram.
- I know that I love the way the universe works.
- I know that I may not be on SM much this coming week because sometimes living IRL is more important.
- I know that my awesome on-line friends will be here for me when I get back and will totally understand me not being around while A is home.
Have the best weekend and I will see you when I see you !
TFTD : It's the hardest times that teach us the most valuable lessons.