In no particular order, because I do random so well :
- I know that I love being happy.
- I know that it is sooooooooooooooo much better than being sad and moody and all those other horrible things I have been feeling for the past I don't know how long.
- I know that A will be sorry that he isn't here to share in the happiness given he put up with my sh*t for so long (but hey, it happens like that sometimes !!)
- I know that running out of coconut rough IS NOT COOL and I need to make some more pronto !!!!!!
- I know that trying to crochet blankets while crying is not the best idea I have ever come up with.
- I know that I will cry during a show even when I know what is going to happen / who is going to win.
- I know that I loved the voices of Harrison, Luke and Celia and I have no idea how Danny got to the finals.
- I know that when I told K that Mom's know everything there would be times when she would call me on it.
- I know that when she called me on it and I got the order of the top 4 finalists of The Voice (as well as something else very similar which I just can't remember right now), I went up in her estimation of my right to call myself Mom.
- I know that she is in for a rude awakening when she finally moves out of home (and that day will come because she sure as hell isn't going to be staying at home for too many more years - I'd like to say months but I think realistically it is going to be at least another year before she moves out !!)
- I know that she has the ability to make me laugh to the bottom of my belly.
- I know that K and I are off to see Slava's Snow Show on Wednesday night - at the expense of missing Origin 2 (which we are going to tape and watch when we get home). I am looking forward to a fun evening even though I am a little bit nervous about why I shouldn't leave my seat during interval !!!!
- I know that thinking of the times when A has really really really annoyed me is a great way to get through periods when I am really really really missing him (yes, it sounds strange and yes it probably is but hey, don't change something that works !!!)
- I know that I am loving having my own laptop to work on every night (thank you A for getting the old one working for me when you were home)
- I know that I am looking forward to my hot stone and kahuna massage on Saturday and then meeting Judy.
- I know that it is Kylie from A Study In Contradictions' birthday today so why not pop over and wish her happy birthday ?
- I know that I can't wait to have some quiet time to read on Sunday - I have a heap of books that I need to read so I can return them to the library (the upside of reading paper books instead of e-books - they can't take them away until I drop them off at the library !!)
- I know that I shouldn't feel guilty because I don't have little children running around in my life and because I have so much time to myself - but I still do - a little bit - but I am working on it. I've had my time with little babies and now it is time for myself (having said that I sure am spending heaps of time with my little baby anyway - it's just a lot less tiring than when she was younger !!!)
- I know that it is time for me to go to bed and read for a while.
- I know that I may be just a little tempted to let the dogs sleep inside tonight so that I am not in the house all by myself. Yes, I am a big wuss. Some nights it is really hard for me to sleep in the bed by myself never mind the house by myself !!!!!
What do you know today ? Why not join in at Miss Cinders ?
TFTD : Always look at the positives and don't dwell on the negatives. If you keep your head down, you'll miss life's goodness.