- 2 extra large Anzac biscuits (which in hind sight I am glad I had because I realise that I don't like those particular ones anymore !!!!)
- 1 x street party where I consumed 1 x bottle of Amarula along with the marshmallows I bought for the children only their Mom's said keep them for us and don't let the children play near the fire !
- A lot of grainwave chips at above party because I didn't want to waste them by throwing them away (and I had had too much to drink and not enough to eat so thought it would be a good idea to get some 'food' into me)
- 2 x Christmas parties with too much food on offer and, having been too busy to eat during the day, meant I was starving and ate without thinking
- 2 x Magnum ice-creams - one of which I couldn't finish - but I managed to finish the second one last night without any trouble
- 2 x curly wurlies and 1 x chomp because they were on special at the servo when I put in petrol
- Too many pieces of shortbread at our mangement meeting
- 1 piece of custard and coconut bun (man this is going to be difficult to resist when I am up at that office next week)
- 1 x Cold Chisel concert after we had Nandos for dinner and ate our way through a packet of snakes while we were there
- 2 x mince pies
- 2 x very large chicken dim sims
- 1 x 600ml bottle coke
I took Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons off from work - got all my Christmas shopping done on Tuesday and all the grocery shopping (except for fruit and veg) done yesterday so am hoping not to have to brave the crowds again until we collect the turkey bon-bons on 24th and pick up fruit and veg then (unless we go to the markets this weekend). Even though A wasn't with me I had the most amazing luck with parking spaces - going to pick up tiles, pick up basin, drop off basin, order bon-bons, go to Bunnings, go to Harbourtown, go to Runaway Bay, go to Helensvale, go back to Harbourtown - and in all instances I found a parking space within 5 spaces from the entrance of the shopping centre - man I love it when the universe hears me !!!!
Have a fantastic day and take care ! Love, hugs and positive energy.
TFTD : The less you hear what people say about you, the more you succeed - Kazi Shams