This week (randomly) I know :
- that if I don't get my eating under control no matter how much I run / plank / go to PT sessions, the weight / cms will not move
- Maltese McFlurries are not as nice as Hot Fudge McFlurries (I may or may not have found this out when I had a Maltese McFlurry for dinner last night)
Mine didn't look anything like this !!!!!
- snoring can be stopped with a CPAP machine (Hallelujah !!!!)
This is pretty much what the one that A has looks like
- the same CPAP machine may, at times, be more annoying than the snoring - which, last night, resulted in A going to sleep in the loungeroom until I woke up at 5am from a horrible horrible dream that I haven't had for many many years and I ran through to the lounge, woke him up and got him to come back to bed and hold me tight
- waking up stiff in the morning is not because of the new mattress but rather because of the exercise that I have done the previous night (sorry mattress for wondering whether to send you back !!!)
- being held accountable through #operationMOVE and #ausplank has got me moving more times this week than I possibly would have moved
- my running times are improving every time I get out there and pound the road - this makes me happy !!
- my Fit Journal would probably work better if I wrote down EVERYTHING I ate instead of only the healthy food I ate (although I did list a Maltese McFlurry for dinner last night - thank goodness nobody other than myself - and my family if they were so inclined - get to see this !!!)
- that I am soooooooooooooooo looking forward to this long weekend. Not that we have anything exciting planned as yet. A may still have to work tomorrow - not happy Jan - but we are waiting to hear for definite on that sometime today.
- maybe go on a whale watching trip I can convince A that it is a good thing to do, if we do get stuck into the garden and need a break
- sometimes Dads forget what was like to be 20 and 20 year olds have no idea about anything that doesn't involve them or isn't about them. Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be peace in our family again or will I be constantly playing peacemaker. At least it isn't as bad as it used to be when the only way to get them to be nice to each other was to threaten to leave !
- it is good to have lull days at work because I know the storm is going to hit next week and then it is going to be bedlam
Have the best weekend ever - and if you are lucky enough to live in a state celebrating the Queen's Birthday on Monday - ENJOY !!!! And Happy Birthday to the Queen (even though I know this is nowhere near the date of her actual birthday - it means a holiday for us and I am soooooooooooo totally grateful for that) !!
TFTD : If you settle for just anything, you will never know what you are truly worthy of