As we are both a day late, I am linking in with Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for this linky tonight - hopefully some other lovely bloggers will join us as well !!!
In no particular order :
- I know that I love lazy days
- I know that today was one of those lazy days
- I know that I LOVED our cycle to and from Surfers Paradise even though we had to cycle into a head wind to get home
- I know that I don't cycle as much as I would like and only I am the one who can change that
- I know that I am (mostly) grateful for the two bakeries that we stopped at in Southport being closed so we came home and had a tuna salad instead
- I know that I loved jumping into the pool today - the water was just beautiful
- I know that, even though I tackled Mt Washmore today, I didn't get to the bottom of it so it will be waiting for me in the morning
- I know that I don't really like watching women play cricket - it just looks so wrong
- I know that I loved my afternoon sleep today and didn't wake up like a bear with a sore head (which is what normally happens which is why I don't often sleep during the day)
- I know that there are some amazing people out there who check up to make sure that things are OK with me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that
- I know that I am happy that I did the Pay It Forward post both on my blog and on my FB page (if you would still like to join in - please feel free to do so in the comments on this post) and I look forward to sending out surprise mail to all those who responded
- I know that tomorrow is a new day and maybe, just maybe, it can be filled with laziness and happiness and no anxiety attacks
Have the best weekend everyone - take care !
TFTD : Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life.