What are you grateful for today ?
Things have been a bit tough for me lately so I am choosing to look for the positives around me and remind myself of what I have to be grateful for - that has to go towards chasing the negativity and anxiety away (well at least my theory is that it will help to chase it away so will continue with that thought process unless it gets proven to be untrue !!!)
- I am grateful for a supportive husband, who doesn't understand what I am going through, but does his best to help me
- I am grateful for a trainer who is just the best for me - who knows which buttons to push to get me to perform as well as I can and who is continually finding ways to challenge me to achieve more
- I am grateful for the weekends which allow me to slow down a little and re-group
- I am grateful for an excellent medical team who are helping me to look after my body so that I can work on making it the healthiest that it can be
- I am grateful to live in this beautiful country (even though I wasn't born here) and consider myself a 'true blue Aussie' !
- I am grateful for the support of my on-line friends - I don't know if you will ever realise just how much it means to me. I really appreciate all the wonderful people that I have met through SM and blogging
- I am grateful that A and I both have good jobs and that we are living a comfortable life - we have been through some really tough times financially, and it is good to feel like we have a little breathing space now
- I am grateful that our child has grown into a lovely young lady - now if she could just find out / work out / decide what she wants to do with her life, that would be absolutely fantastic
- I am grateful that I have grown to love the two dogs that we have - while it has taken a couple of years, they have found a way to sneak into my heart
- I am grateful for aircon, I don't know how I would have survived the evenings over the last couple of weeks at home without it
Linking in with Essentially Jess for #IBOT - so why not link up and share some blog love around !!
Have the best day ever !
TFTD : When we clear out other people’s expectations or the classic things we are supposed to want, we make room to take baby steps toward our true dreams.