I know that this is a bit late but that is due to circumstances beyond my control - better to link in late than not at all !!!!
Linking in with Deb from Home Life Simplified for Listmania Two this week. The prompt this week is to share the highs and lows of my season.
My season would have to be spring !!
I love :
- the shoots on plants showing the new growth for the year
- longer days
- the fact that it isn't as hot as summer but not as cold as winter - a bit like Goldilocks' porridge - not too hot and not too cold - just right !
- colours always seem to be brighter in spring
- it is easier to exercise
I dislike :
- the fact that summer is on its way
- you can have some lovely weather and then a reall cold snap hits
- normally means less clothing and so those kilos that seemed to just creep on slowly slowly during winter all of a sudden are exposed
What a great way to spend one-quarter of the year !!!!
Have a great season whatever it is wherver you are.
TFTD : People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents - Andrew Carnegie