Linking in with two lovelies today - Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for Things I Know and Grace from With Some Grace.
In no particular order ('cos that's what random is, isn't it ????) :
- I know I am happy to be at home and that I probably should have enjoyed the two unplanned days away a little more than I did (I let the stupid bloody anxiety rob me of that pleasure - silly billy me !!!)
- I know that I need to make some decisions about which linkies to link up with because, when I link to more than one in a day, I find it really hard to pop around and comment on other blogs who have linked up (and seeing as that is the point of a link up I feel like I am abusing the link up if I don't get around to majority of the blogs)
- I know that I used to be able to blog without linking up but lately my mind seems to be a huge, big, blank canvas and the only way I can continue to blog is to use the prompt of a link up. I am positive that one day my mind will return from wherever the hormonal gods have taken it, and I will be able to blog without the crutch of a link up.
- I know that sometimes I just have to go with the flow until I can turn around and do what I need to do
- I know that need to stop beating myself up over the choices that other people make - it is not a relfection on me - it is their choice - and they need to deal with the consequences of those choices
- I know that I am happy that I have entered The Brisbane Twilight Run in March and The Colour Run in April on the Gold Coast otherwise I would have no incentive to start training
- I know that because I have entered above events, I really should get my act together and get training
- I know that spending too much time planning my training is probably not as effective as actually getting out there and training (I know there needs to be some planning but it shouldn't take longer than the actual training !!!!)
- I know that my child is going camping for the weekend somewhere down near Byron Bay so I will have sole use of the laptop THE. WHOLE. WEEKEND. - that will be so cool as I may even be able to catch up on all the blogs I am behind in reading/commenting !!!
What do you know this week ? C'mon, share it with us so that we can know more !!!!
TFTD : I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that won't work - Benjamin Franklin