Photo by Trey Ratcliff
So, what do I know today :
- I know that menopause sucks
- I know that I am sorry that I never found Maura sooner
- I know that if I had've found her sooner, I would have saved myself months of heartache
- I know that if I had've found her sooner, I would have saved my family months of having to deal with a woman who felt like she was losing her mind
- I know that finding the right medical help makes the world of difference
- I know that finding someone who understands exactly what you are going through makes you realise that it isn't all in your head and it is totally real and all totally treatable
- I know that getting help for all the symptoms that menopause throws at you is the answer
- I know that working on these symptoms one at a time feels like a never ending battle, but hang in there, eventually you will feel better
- I know that it has taken me nearly 14 months to feel 'normal' again
- I know that we have spent a sh*tload of money to get me to this point but that every single $ was worth it
- I know that now that I am starting to sleep through most of the night I feel like a completely different person
- I know that having a supportive husband is, literally, a life saver
- I know that communication makes all the difference - while he has absolutely no freakin' idea of what you are going through, talking about it makes it a little easier for him to support you
- I know that I wish that I had someone who had been through menopause to talk to while it was happening to me, and then I found Maura and it made all the difference
Wishing you the best weeekend ever !!!
What do you know today ?
Have you linked in with Rhianna ?
Why not join in, because we all know
TFTD : The judgement of others does not change who I am. Quite the opposite is true. It reveals who they are. - Terry McPhearson