It's time to join in with Rhianna from A Parenting Life for Things I Know.
I know :
- that being alone doesn't mean I am lonely and that being in a crowd doesn't mean I'm not
- that joining a gym is a step in the right direction for my health and fitness
- that I am going to miss A & K while they are away
- that I am going to enjoy having some times to myself
- that I am going to enjoy being in sole charge of the remote and what DVD's I hire
- that I was tickled pink to receive an invitation to K's best friends 21st
- that I am looking forward to catching up with my friend who makes my stomach hurt because I laugh so much when we are together
- that I am prepared to watch a recording of the Grand Final in order to be able to spend the time with her
- that mailing my dietician and making a plan about how I am going to deal with food while I am living by myself was a great thing to do - planning, as always, is everything !
What do you know today ?
Have you linked in the easiest
linky over at Rhianna's ?
Have a great weekend and take care !
TFTD : Anyone who is indifferent to the wellbeing of other people and the causes of their future happiness, can only be laying the ground for their own misfortune - Dalai Lama