Tuesday 27 September 2011

I Did It !

Thanks to blogging that I was going to walk no matter what, I had to !!!!  Landed up having to pick up A from work and then stopped to get groceries before getting home at about 5.45.  Then had chatted to K and went to the bedroom to get changed to go walking when a neighbour popped over so landed up talking to him until about 6.30pm.  I have to be honest, I was really tempted to just go out to dinner and not walk but remembered what I had blogged and so said to Al that even if we wanted to go out to dinner, I HAD to walk first.

While he was saying goodbye to the neighbour at the gate, I got changed and he came in saying how chilly the wind was and we would need jackets if we were going to walk.  I was already changed and had my jacket so off we went - only 40 mins - and man was the wind chilly.  But, I felt so good when I got home because it would have been so much easier to just hop on the couch and not do anything.  I am hoping that if I can get my exercise happening and my food happening, the weight loss will start to happen - at least that is what I am working on !!!!!

Today I placed our Lite and Easy order for the week so that will come tomorrow and Thursday I will be really back on track with my eating and if I can keep blogging about the exercise that I want to do, it does sort of make me feel more compelled to do it !!

Have a terrific Tuesday !

TFTD : Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value - Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. I love Albert Einstein quotes :-). I would have loved to meet that man. Take my hat off to him :-).

    Great you are on track Me :-). That motivates me to get going too. :-) Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...