It's been a while since I have linked in for Thankful Thursday - mainly because I have been a bit of a grump lately and battled to find things to be thankful for. But, as we all know, if we want to find something to be thankful for, we can. So, linking in with Leigh from Six By The Bay, here goes for what I am thankful for this week.
1. I am thankful that my Mom is being operated on, as I type this, to cut out the cancer in her leg. Here's to a successful operation.
2. I am thankful for finding a new physio who, by changing my running style, has relieved most of the pain in my knee.
3. I am thankful for a husband who is so supportive it makes me cry sometimes - the poor bugger really does need a medal for putting up with me while I go through menopause - may it leave like the wind !!!
4. I am thankful for the fact that we both have jobs and, while we can't just spend willy nilly, we are comfortable and are no longer living from pay cheque to pay cheque.
5. I am thankful for a job with a company which is really quite flexible - this has helped me no end the past couple of weeks.
6. I am thankful for my new car - I would be even more thankful if we could sell the old car - anyone interested in buying a 2003 Nissan X-Trail or if you know someone who may be interested, please let me know !!!
7. I am thankful for our dogs. While I am not a fan of them, they do provide so much amusement and their unconditional love is second to none (especially when I get home and "Grumpy K" is on the couch !!!)
8. I am thankful that today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday which means the weekend is just a sniff away !!!
Thank you Leigh for hosting this linky - I will try to become a regular on here as I continue to embrace what I am thankful for.
TFTD : The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time - Abraham Lincoln