Although I am two days late, I am linking in with Miss Cinders at Saturday Ogre Mum for Things I Know (from Friday !!!) :
- I know that I love the candles that I bought recently from Coles and the fragrance they create in our home.
- I know that yesterday I felt cr*p for no apparent reason
- I know that today I feel the best I have felt in a long long time - I wonder how quickly the medication takes to work - could it be working after two nights ?
- I know that my child is an adult and I have to let her make her own decisions and deal with the consequences of those decisions
- I know that if we are going to be good parents we have make some hard decisions - and stick to those decisions no matter how much they hurt us and, that we have to be strong when others criticise us for our decisions
- I know that today I feel like I could be motivated enough to exercise and have my head in the right space for what I eat and drink
- I know that I HATE being over weight BUT I have accepted that, right now, my weight isn't the issue I need to be concentrating on - my emotional state of mind is more important
- I know that without A's support through all of this I probably wouldn't still be here - I truly believe I wouldn't have survived without him
- I know that my reason for being outside in the sun has been taken away from me because my body cannot metabolise Vitamin D - apparently there is an unreasonably high number of people who live on the Gold Coast who are deficient in Vitamin D
- I know that tonight we are having a lovely lamb roast that A is cooking and I am doing some roast veggies - maybe I will cook more than we need so I can have the left overs for lunch tomorrow
Have the best week everyone and take care !
TFTD : There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. –Beverly Sills