Sunday 10 February 2013

Things I Know

Although I am two days late, I am linking in with Miss Cinders at Saturday Ogre Mum for Things I Know (from Friday !!!) :

- I know that I love the candles that I bought recently from Coles and the fragrance they create in our home.

- I know that yesterday I felt cr*p for no apparent reason

- I know that today I feel the best I have felt in a long long time - I wonder how quickly the medication takes to work - could it be working after two nights ?
- I know that my child is an adult and I have to let her make her own decisions and deal with the consequences of those decisions

- I know that if we are going to be good parents we have make some hard decisions - and stick to those decisions no matter how much they hurt us and, that we have to be strong when others criticise us for our decisions

- I know that today I feel like I could be motivated enough to exercise and have my head in the right space for what I eat and drink

- I know that I HATE being over weight BUT I have accepted that, right now, my weight isn't the issue I need to be concentrating on - my emotional state of mind is more important

- I know that without A's support through all of this I probably wouldn't still be here - I truly believe I wouldn't have survived without him

- I know that my reason for being outside in the sun has been taken away from me because my body cannot metabolise Vitamin D - apparently there is an unreasonably high number of people who live on the Gold Coast who are deficient in Vitamin D

- I know that tonight we are having a lovely lamb roast that A is cooking and I am doing some roast veggies - maybe I will cook more than we need so I can have the left overs for lunch tomorrow

Have the best week everyone and take care !

TFTD : There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.  –Beverly Sills

6 comments:

  1. Hi Me! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.. Hope you don't mind...
    zitahooke.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zita - my goal this week is to write a post and answer your questions - along with some questions from the other Liebster awards I have received !!!
      Have the best day !
      Me

      Delete
  2. I can smell the roast from here.... actually I don't like roasts at the best of times but love the smell lol. Have an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious - not many things beat the smell of a roast - although we don't smell it that much anymore as A always cooks it on the Weber outside.
      Have a great week too !
      Me

      Delete
  3. Well, that all sounded good. Definitely best to care for the emotions first cos theoretically the rest follows... but I guess like everything in life, it's more messy than that.

    Hey we are at a 'difficult age' are we not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure we are at a difficult age - I wonder where the karma is in getting old ??????
      I am starting to feel much better so obviously the medication is starting to work which is great.
      Have the best week !
      Me

      Delete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...