And, because it's Friday that means it is time for Things I Know with Miss Cinders from Saturday Morning Ogre Mum.
This week I feel like I know so much it's hard to try to pick what to tell you about !!! Here goes :
- I know that I was extremely happy to get up at 5am this morning to go to the airport to pick up the old people who arrived safely home from South Africa. I always worry when they are there. It was soooooooooooooo good to see them.
- I know that I couldn't believe the amount of traffic on the freeway at that time of the morning - so much so that when we weren't stationary, we were only doing about 10kph. Thank goodness for having to go through customs otherwise we may have been a teeny tiny bit late.
- I know that there are thousands of parkings at the airport parking but when you get there at 6.45 after everyone has parked and flown out for the day - you have to drive up a fair few levels trying to find a parking.
- I know that they have skimped on the sizes of their parking spaces - we don't have a big car but if I had been any bigger I probably wouldn't have been able to get out of the car.
- I know that even though the light above the parking is green, it doesn't necessarily mean that the parking is available.
- I know that I have found (what appears to be from the quick look I have had) a great paleo blog.
- I know that, in the four stores I looked in last night, I could only find one paleo cookbook and when I opened it and had a look, it frightened me so I closed it, put it back on the shelf and hauled butt out the store.
- I know that there is going to be some adjusting happening in our home over the next couple of days as we get used to having K home and she gets used to not being "queen of her domain".
- I know that I am especially pleased that today is Friday which means tomorrow is Saturday and the next day is Sunday and that means I have more hours in the day when I can sleep.
- I know that Mrs Flannery's nearly lost me as a customer after taking 5 days to advise me whether or not I can take the adrenal support or not - who would have thought it would take that long ?
- I know that I am loving the V8 veggie juice.
- I know that my life is about to change in a big way and I am looking forward to it (there is nothing like a medical scare to make you take stock and change your priorities !!)
- I know that if the weather is miserable on Sunday I will probably pike on the colour run and just see my race fee as a donation to charity.
- I know that even if the weather is good, I won't be running the 5km.
Have the bestest weekend everyone and take care !
What do you know today ?
TFTD : The best way out is always through - Robert Frost