This linky is more than a little late but given the long weekend and the fact that I was sleeping 14-16 hrs per day over said long weekend, there wasn't really much time to do anything else !
Linking in with Miss Cinders at Saturday Morning Ogre Mum for Things I Know because (as she is always so good to point out, and remind us, We all know sh*t.)
- I know that I am soooooooooo happy with the Suns' win over St Kilda - what a great game it was to watch, even the second time when we got home, and the third time the next morning when K came over and the fourth time on the replay on Sunday afternoon.
- I know that I am soooooooooo tired of being tired - hopefully the glucose tolerance test and the cortisol tests tomorrow will show something isn't right and we can work towards getting it sorted out so I don't feel like this all the time.
- I know that I can sleep waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than I ever thought possible.
- I know that cutting down on my exercise regime is the right thing for me to do right now - I will get back into it when we have some answers and can fix things.
- I know that I love having the old K back visiting us. We saw a fair bit of her over the weekend and it was just lovely - she was an absolute pleasure to have around - long may it last.
- I know that I am happy that our vanity has been installed into the spare basin and we can work on getting the veranda cleared / tidied now that the vanity isn't there anymore.
- I know that I am missing my folks so much and can't wait for them to get home. It's so good to hear that they are enjoying themselves and having a bit of a break while they are there but it will be even nicer to have them home again.
- I know that I have been feeling so much better recently (except for the tiredness) - the mood swings and irritability have been so much better, I haven't had an anxiety attack for a while now and the night sweats and itches have both been bearable of late. Now if we could just get my weight and my skin under control - life would be grand !
- I know that I like hot x buns more than I like easter eggs (Note - more than easter eggs NOT chocolate).
- I know that my enthusiasim for crocheting seems to come and go for no apparent reason - I hope it comes and stays for a while before winter begins so I can make more blankets for the poor children who don't have any.
- I know that the few tasks I set for myself for the long weekend didn't get done.
- I know that I have been kind to myself and not beaten myself up for not doing above mentioned tasks - they are still on the list and will get done when I can get them done.
- I know that I have not been blog reading / commenting / answering comments on my own blog as regularly as I would like - see "I know" immediately above.
- I know that it is Tuesday which means it is #IBOT with Essentially Jess today.
Have a great short week and take care !
TFTD : The real issue is never the issue itself. The real issue is your attitude toward the issue.