- I know that the 4 day Easter break went far too quickly - seems like it had just arrived and then it was over
- I know that the weather has absolutely no idea of what it is doing which means that we have even less chance of trying to predict what it will do
- I know that our pool would have had to be filled from the tanks this weekend - but, after the rain last night, it is over flowing so we can save the water in the tanks
- I know that this time next week the old people will be home and I will be happy to see them again
- I know that I only have to get through another 6.5hrs of work before I can go home and
- I know that I am going to spend more time sleeping this weekend than doing anything else
- I know that the wind blowing the Weber over right outside our bedroom last night scared the cr*p out of me
- I know that having K housesit for the old people was a great move
- I know that the peace and quiet has been priceless
- I know that I may be tempted to contribute a small amount towards her weekly rental bill in order for her to be able to move out of home sooner rather than later
- I know that I have a friend who has a friend who has converted their garage into a studio apartment that would be ideal - now to just convince K about how great it would be
- I know that love my child more than I can say
- I also know that there comes a time when two adult ladies can't live in the same house without some friction / tension - especially when one is going through meonpause and the other (thinks she) knows everything there is to know about everything
Have the best weekend ever and take care !
TFTD : Success is a risk. If you’re not feeling a little uneasy, then you’re not doing it right.