Thursday 30 May 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week TT has moved to Francesa Writes Here  - so why not pop over, say Hi and join in ?

As always, random things I am thankful for this week are :

- only 8 sleeps until A is home (yes, I am counting !)

- not feeling guilty when I feel cold (long story that should have gone in my I Don't Feel Guilty post except I had forgotten about it !!)

- a fantastic bloggy catch up on Saturday - these ladies are so supportive and full of ideas - we always have such a great time

- beautiful comments from fellow bloggers who went out of their way to let me know their thoughts

- the chance to meet Crashtest Mummy later this week (tomorrow night actually !!!)

- a positive attitude (although only by the skin on my teeth at this stage) for my increasing weight despite cutting sugar, dairy and wheat out of my lifestyle  (Surely I cannot continue to not eat these and yet still not lose weight ???)

- tweeters who share amazing information when they come upon it - today this really touched me - 15 things you should give up to be happy

What are you thankful for today ?
Have the best day !


TFTD : The more you approve of your own decisions in life, the less approval you need from everyone else.

7 comments:

  1. So thankful for all the wonderful people who made the Redland Bloggers Meetup yesterday such an outstanding success, and thankful to be part of the bloggy community :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blogging community is certainly a great one to be a part of - it doesn't matter where in the world it is.
      Hopefully I will be able to join you next time if it is outside of normal working hours.
      Have the best day !
      Me

      Delete
  2. Hi there, I've been writing three things I am grateful for each night this week and it really does make a difference. One of them was hearing the teens practise their instruments. I can hear a guitar right now, heaven. Enjoy the catching up with Laney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these Thursdays come around quick, have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 sleeps - not long to go now :-)

    That's a great list of thankful. I've never been to a bloggy get-together. I picture it being a very loud, happy gathering.

    Thanks so much for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely list to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am insanely jealous... I want to meet Laney too!!

    I'm Thankful for the amazing blogging community too. It's made up of some awesome, inspiring, incrdible people :)

    MC x

    P.S. Yes I am catching up on commenting lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...