These are the things that I know this week :
1. I know that I am enjoying making new friends via blogging - ladies who have similar interests to me and who are motivating and inspirational.
2. I know that I can do anything I want if I put my mind to it and focus on what I want to achieve.
3. I know that this sometimes takes longer than I originally thought and that is OK because, while I am working on achieving those goals, I am also living.
4. I know that there are no limits.
5. I know that sometimes cr*p happens but it doesn't mean that I have to get off track with my healthy eating - stuffing my face with chocolates, biscuits, ice-cream etc will not change the situation. It will just mean that I will have to work harder to have a loss or limit the gain that week.
6. I know that I can sit between my daughter and my husband while they share cookies from Subway and not have any, but delight in the aroma wafting past my nose, not because I had any special powers but because I could remain focused on what I want to achieve.
These a things that I know this week - I hope that I still know them next week !!
Have a fantastic weekend. I am catching up with Julie - I just know that we are going to have a great time together - lots to talking for sure !
Love, hugs and positive energy !
TFTD : Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good; try to use ordinary situations - Jean Paul Richter