Friday 20 January 2012

Things I Know

Even though Kellie isn't able to host TIL today, I thought I would post things I know anyway (Mainly because I am battling to think of anything else to post about !!!!!)

  • That I had a nice loss on the scales this week (1.2kgs) which proves to me (once again) that when I am careful about what I eat and when I do the exercise that I set out to do, the losses will come.
  • That I am stronger than I thought - I have had two incidents in the past couple of days that have wound me up like you won't believe and on both occasions I have managed to find other ways to take my mind off what was going on without turning to food to ease the pain.
  • That I really miss A when he is away and I can't wait for him to be home again.
  • That I really really really want to get back into running but if I don't do the rehab work on my knee I won't be able to run - ever - and that would make me really sad.
  • That I hate working in a noisy office.  We are busy with building additional floor space on a mezzanine level and the workmen are driving me nuts with the banging and drilling and nail gunning and sawing - for Pete's sake - a little bit of peace and quiet !!!!!!!!
  • That K is making a name for herself as a reliable baby sitter and is increasing the family base that she regularly baby sits for.  This makes me happy because on other levels she drives me to drink but I take heart from the fact that she is a lovely girl who parents are happy to leave their children with knowing that she is taking care of them.
  • That I am looking forward to redeeming a Christmas gift voucher for a facial tomorrow afternoon - bliss !!!!
I hope that you all have the best weekend ever - take care and go safely !

TFTD : One of the most difficult things everyone has to learn is that for your entire life you must keep fighting and adjusting if you hope to survive.  No matter who you are or what your position, you must keep fighting for whatever it is you desire to achieve - George Allen

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. I've learned the same thing over the years - it isn't impossible to lose weight, it just means being conscious and true to yourself about what you eat and what you do with your body. Well done on handling stress without eating it away, as well! Mmmm, a facial sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - lets hope I can keep it together over the weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...