- That I really miss A when he is away and I can't wait for him to be home again.
- That I really really really want to get back into running but if I don't do the rehab work on my knee I won't be able to run - ever - and that would make me really sad.
- That I hate working in a noisy office. We are busy with building additional floor space on a mezzanine level and the workmen are driving me nuts with the banging and drilling and nail gunning and sawing - for Pete's sake - a little bit of peace and quiet !!!!!!!!
- That K is making a name for herself as a reliable baby sitter and is increasing the family base that she regularly baby sits for. This makes me happy because on other levels she drives me to drink but I take heart from the fact that she is a lovely girl who parents are happy to leave their children with knowing that she is taking care of them.
- That I am looking forward to redeeming a Christmas gift voucher for a facial tomorrow afternoon - bliss !!!!
TFTD : One of the most difficult things everyone has to learn is that for your entire life you must keep fighting and adjusting if you hope to survive. No matter who you are or what your position, you must keep fighting for whatever it is you desire to achieve - George Allen