Wednesday 30 November 2011

All Is Good !


Won't waste your time with a whole bunch of waffle !  All is good in the world for me.  K is cycling to work and getting a lift home with her bike in the afternoon.  Car is getting fixed.  My knee is not good - have to get x-rays at some point - in the meantime I am looking after it and not doing anything that makes it sore or stopping what I am doing when it gets sore.  Did the eccentric exercises last night - not as easy as I thought so clearly my quads are not working like they should and I need to develop them.

Off to see Breaking Dawn tonight - hope I enjoy it as I am a Twilight diehard - having read all the books three times over.

Love, hugs and positive energy !

TFTD : Don't wait until everything is just right.  It will never be perfect.  There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions.  So what.  Get started now.  With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful - Mark Victor Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...