Friday 21 October 2011

Reasonable Run

This is the colour my face was when I
finished my run !!!

I am just back from my run for today.  Clearly my legs didn't like it as much as they did on Wednesday because they took just over 23 mins for the same route !!!!  Me thinks that the run last night together with the lunges, squats and kicking didn't make them feel quite as fresh today.

OK - I have had enough of this bloody horrible very nice Nike tracker thingie watch that isn't working so now I need to find the instructions to make sure that I am doing the right thing (of course I would be doing the right thing wouldn't I if I want it to work ?????) and while I am at it I am going to look for the g'tee which I know I put in a really safe no, easy to find, bugger it, where is it place.  Once I have checked the instructions and / or found the g'tee, I will get A to read the instructions to make sure I have understood them and am doing the right thing and if that falls into place I am going to take it back.  $50 for something that doesn't work doesn't seem right to me.

On a lighter note, K is off to meet C's parents tonight - should be an interesting evening - can't wait for her to get home to hear all about it - that is if I am still awake as they are going to a BBQ in Brisbane.

Well, off to phone my very dear friend in South Africa - have a great Friday and here's to a good game of rugby tonight.

Love, hugs and positive energy !

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of the colour of your face after you run ... mine goes a nice shade of purple .... always very attractive!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments - please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you were here !
Have the best day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...